Layout Slideshow

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Years' Resolution

Well, I started out 2009 on a good head of steam, but I think my steam may be running out. My New Year's Resolution for blogging and weekly freebies is in jeopardy of being broken. Where did March come from? Just crept up at me out of nowhere :D

I'm falling just a wee bit behind on my freebies! I still owe a fourth Girlz Wordism freebie, plus some for March -- not to mention my boutique freebies for the new month. What have I been working on, you ask? Right now, I am finishing up a grunge-tastic new kit (first in a series) that I will be releasing shortly. Also have some fantastic new photomasks and alphas in the works, as well as a neat new element template .... All of these will be in my boutique (**fingers crossed**) for the Divine Digital Storewide 50% off SALE coming up next weekend (March 20-22).

But that doesn't excuse my lack of freebies for my loyal blog-goers. So, I hereby solemnly swear to have a FABULOUS new freebie (or series of) in my blog/boutique by the end of this weekend!! No fingers crossed here .... :)

Have a great rest-of-week!!

No comments: