Layout Slideshow

Friday, March 20, 2009

2nd SNEAK PEEK & Sale :D

Alright!! Just a quick note to say that my "Urban: Decay" kit is now in my boutique, and marked down by 50% (along with everything else) for this weekend's big Storewide 50% off SALE at Divine Digital! Just click on the preview to go to my boutique.

Urban: Decay Pagekit


Also, here's a SNEAK PEEK at a new element template coming very soon to my boutique (it would have been there already, except I ran out of time this morning :D) Without any further ado, I introduce "Saw the Signs 1: License Plate Template". Turn your photos or papers into fun elements with this easy-to-use License Plate template! This was lots of fun to make and I think I'll turn this into a series too :)


That's it for me so far, but expect a grungerific freebie from me by tomorrow morning (Central Time :D). Take care, all!

No comments: