Layout Slideshow

Friday, March 20, 2009

NEW Stuff in Store & Freebie!

Hi all! Just have a minute -- three meetings this morning starting in a couple of minutes. I have a new 3-pack Urban: Decay alpha set available in my store. And, it's on sale for 1/2 price for this weekend only. Check it out below, and don't forget to grab your freebie.


Urban: Decay Coordinating Alpha Set




My favourite alpha is "Cement". I love all the different effects you can get just by playing around with the blending modes. It's very versatile! To see these alphas in action, scroll down to my March 17th blog post.
.
And here's your grungerific freebie for today ... a full Urban: Decay coordinating alpha available only on my blog. I call it, "Dumpster"! How charming :D Click on the preview to download!
.

That's it so far. Don't forget to check out my 50% off SALE this weekend before it's too late! I'll also have new items showing up in my store from time to time throughout the weekend :)
.
.
TTFN :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the neat alpha!! :)