Layout Slideshow

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Splashing New Kit & FREEBIE :D

Good day, all! I hope you are having a much lovelier Spring than I! Here in "Winter-peg", it seems this year Ole' Man Winter just doesn't want to go away. But he has really overstayed his welcome! We were finally down to just a little tiny bit of snow on the ground. The boys were thoroughly enjoying all the puddles, when we got hit with another Winter storm -- 10 inches of new snow {{ sigh }}

But that brief glimpse into Spring stirred up some inspiration, and I designed an adorable new Spring kit called "Puddles & Sunshine". It's a lot more cutesy than I am accustomed to designing, but all my fellow grunge-lovers out there, don't worry. I'll be decaying, distorting, and grunging it up again real soon! If you like this kit and this style, I'd love to hear it! It may inspire me to make more freebies with it ..... (hint, hint) :)










And here's a fabulous little freebie for you: a "Puddles & Sunshine" 8x8 quickpage. Just click on the preview to download!


Thanks & Happy Scrapping :D

No comments: