Layout Slideshow

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SNEAK PEEK: New Kit & Freebie

Hi all! Just wanted to give you all a sneak peek at my newest kit, "Urban: Decay". This kit is for all the grunge-lovers out there. Perfect for teens and masculine albums; no girly ribbons or buttons here! LOL :D It will be debuting in my boutique this weekend, for the storewide 50% off SALE! Look for coordinating alphas as well as more kits in the "Urban" series coming soon!








And here's a fabulous little freebie, available exclusively on my blog :) A grunge-tastic "Urban: Decay" SNAPlet Duet freebie. Just click on the preview to download.

Don't forget about the DivineDigital.com Storewide 50% off SALE this weekend, March 20-22. My entire boutique will be marked down. As well, I'll have another fantastic freebie this weekend that you won't want to miss!
Happy Scrapping :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.