Layout Slideshow

Thursday, February 26, 2009

BOGO! Deal & Wordism Freebie :)

Kiden Studios' EXTENDED BOGO Sale!

As promised, here is another fabulous BOGO deal at Kiden Studios boutique. Buy the adorable "Zoo Tearz 2010" 5x7 calendar and get a "Silly Monkeyz" 8x8 album for FREE! Click on the BOGO preview to go to my boutique, and the other previews for a closer look!





I will keep the EXTENDED BOGO deals coming until March 1st! Don't miss out :)
*
Sassy Girlz! Wordism Freebie

Here is the 3rd Girlz Wordism freebie, a bit off schedule but better late than never :D I'll be releasing the 4th in this series by Saturday, so stay tuned for that!
Happy Scrapping :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 26, 2009. Thanks again.