Layout Slideshow

Monday, February 23, 2009

BOGO! Sale: Quick Note

Hi all! I am terribly sorry for this weekend. I've been taking home work to make some extra money since my hubby got laid off and I think it's getting the better of me. I was completely not able to scrap for the ENTIRE WEEKEND! Talk about withdrawals :S but I have a few great new products waiting for you that were supposed to go into the Divine Digital store-wide BOGO Sale this past weekend. But, I've decided to release them anyway -- so this week, I'll be having a Boutique-wide BOGO Sale! Expect AT LEAST 3 fabulous new BOGO deals this week as well as some awesome freebies :) And the current BOGO deal in my boutique will stay active for the rest of this week too!

That's it from me. Thank you all so much for your patronage & suppport :D

No comments: