Layout Slideshow

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quick note about freebies!!!

Well, Halloween was a hoot! Lots of fun with the kids out and running around after candy :) I love to see the houses that go all out with Halloween decorations! They're a real treat. The kids get a real kick out of them. While we were trick-or-treating, we could hear this house playing Halloween music with a fun character making jokes and stuff. So, the boys and I decided we would go in the direction of that house til we found it. Well, we ended up going more than 8 blocks to that house! Turns out it was a DJ with 16 inch subwoofers and professional equipment, mixing Halloween tunes and DJing his own Halloween party! He tried to get the boys to talk into the mic (which apparently could be heard over 8 blocks in each direction), but they were too scared :)



About the freebies .... I have decided to keep my "Hook & Ladder: Hot Stuff (Cyndi Wetmiller)" mini-album free for today also. So, I have also moved my "Hook & Ladder (Princess Lala)" to 4shared today. If you missed the Download-a-day link in the forum yesterday, you can grab it here TODAY ONLY. Scroll down to the "Daily Special #7" and click on the "Hook & Ladder" previews to download :)

AND .... I'll be posting a link to a fab freebie early afternoon, AND trying to get my November Boutique Freebies ready today too! So, if you haven't grabbed October's boutique freebies, be sure to do so quickly ... they will be disabled today. Go to my boutique to grab them.
AND .... I'll be posting my "It's My Party!" Daily Special in a bit too, so stay tuned for that.

TTFN!

No comments: