Layout Slideshow

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving :)

I'd like to wish my American family and friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. May God richly bless you and yours, today and always :)

And, I'd like to take a minute to show you my new Thanksgiving & family albums (how's that for a segway??)


Thanks & Giving 8x8 Mini-Album

This gorgeous mini-album was made with Cyndi Wetmiller's beautiful pagekit, "Thanks & Giving", available at DivineDigital's boutique.



Season of Thankz 8x8 Mini-Album
Scrap what you are most thankful for with this fabulous new album by Kiden Studios! Made from DeDe Smith's adorable "Season of Thankz" page kit and add-on. NOTE: this was part of my Give Thanks November 08 SNAPlet Album Grab Bag.



Nippity 4x6 Brag Book




These adorable layouts are samples of my new Nippity Brag Book album. Made from DeDe Smith's "Nippity 1", "Nippity 2", and "Nippity Extras" (as well as snippets of her other kits), this album is perfect for capturing those chilly Winter days and the cozy indoor family moments! NOTE: this was part of my Give Thanks November 08 SNAPlet Album Grab Bag.




Family Legacy 8x8 Album

When you are counting your blessings, remember the most important ones, your family, with th is fantastic album from Kiden Studios. Made from "Family Legacy" by DeDe Smith, this album is beary cute! NOTE: this was part of my Give Thanks November 08 SNAPlet Album Grab Bag.




So, that's all that's new from Kiden Studios this month. Stay tuned for a very special grab bag coming in December .....
Happy Thanksgiving :D