Layout Slideshow

Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's My Party! Today's Special Day 7

We are drawing to a close in my "It's My Party" blog party. Only two days left for fab daily specials and freebies! AND only two days left for my "5 for $5" collections. If you haven't grabbed them yet, don't wait too long :) They will be disabled after November 2nd.


Also, I have deactivated my Halloween Printables gift with purchase promo, and put the printable pack ON SALE for 40% off, plus the 31% off global discount (reflected in cart). I know Halloween is behind us, but it will remain in my boutique this weekend, then I'll be retiring it for the year.




And be sure to stop by DivineDigital.com this weekend and see what's happening for the Digital Scrapbooking Day celebrations!




Daily Special #9: Welcome, Prince Merrick



One of my CT designers, Laura White AKA Princess Lala, has just had a beautiful baby boy this month. Help me welcome him to the world by purchasing one of my Princess Lala albums. Until Sunday, 100% of the sales for these albums will go to Merrick & Laura. Whether you have a prince or a princess, or both, you'll have a fabulous album to choose: "This Boy" and "Hugs Kisses Cupcakes".




BUY ONE of these albums and receive a coupon for 50% off any purchase in Laura's boutique
BUY BOTH of these albums and receive a coupon for 50% off Laura's boutique AND this fab new "Mini Merrick" paper pack for free :)


Daily Special #10: After Dusk Freebie

I have a special treat for you: a SNAPlet duet freebie made from Cyndi Wetmiller's gorgeous new pagekit, "After Dusk". She made it as part of the ASDS designer group's collab kit for the month of November, "After Dusk". This pagekit is available FREE on her blog right now, so make sure you go there and grab it.



As a member of Cyndi's personal CT, I made a SNAPlet duet freebie with this fabulous kit. Cllick on the preview to dowload. Enjoy :)

On top of ALL of this, my Daily Specials 6, 7, & 8 are also still active today. Scroll down for more info!

Happy scrapping :D

No comments: