Layout Slideshow

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PAWSatively Divine! Blog Party, Day 2

Howdy, all! Sorry for the delay in posting today; I'm home with the kids. The daycare provider is sick and I couldn't make alternate arrangements, so I was "forced" to stay home from work. I know, it's terrible :) But I've been trying to take advantage of this free day, and it has just been flying by. I figured I'd do my blog post as soon as the kids go for their nap, but they wouldn't settle in. So, I lay down with them for "a minute" and fell asleep before they did! And, here we are.

So, without any further delay, here is your PAWSatively Divine! Hybrid Album, part 2. Click on the preview to get your download :D


6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for another SUPER DL!!!!!!!!!!

Lori Crouch said...

I downloaded yesterday's and today's. These are so much fun! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the second set of pages to this neat album!!

TerriM said...

Thanks for today's download. Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

The Tired Ole Woman said...

Very few kits touch me enough to for me to searching to see if I can find what I have missed on it! This one did! Lady this is simply DIVINE! I am a BIG animal lover and your kit has so touched my heart! Very little touches it at this point but this sure did! Thank you so much for bringing so much cheer to me! Hugs to you!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

TY! My niece is a vet & all around animal lover. I think I'll create a Christmas gift for her with this too cute kit.

Thanks again,
Michelle