Layout Slideshow

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November Boutique Freebies finally :)

Hi there! Whewww! Where has this month gone? I can't believe it's the 11th already. In Manitoba, Remembrance Day is a civic holiday, so I am blogging from home. And without this day off of work, I may not have had time to bring you the November Boutique Freebies!! But I've been scrapping since 6am and now I have to wrap it up quickly -- company is coming in a couple of hours and I have to straighten up :) So, here goes....


ASPCA Charity Mega Kit

The Divine Diva's have made a fantastic charity mega kit for the ASPCA this month. Go to divinedigital.com for fab freebies and challenges for our furry four-legged friends. I'll be participating in the blog party at the end of the month, so stay tuned for that!





New Boutique Items

My hot little Hook & Ladder albums are now available in my boutique. Click the previews to go to my boutique.



My "Give Thanks" grab bag is still activated at DivineDigital.com, but I don't know for how long. It has been revealed so scroll down for the Strictly Reveal link to take a peek inside. After a while, I'll be opening the grab bag and selling these albums individually, so grab for only $2 it while you can!

November Boutique Freebies

Without any further ado, my November freebie installments. The first is a beautiful SNAPlet Duet made from Princess Lala's "Bella" kit. Click on the preview to grab it.


Here is a new product line I'm trying out: "BookmarkZ", printable personalized bookmarks, perfect for stocking stuffers. These BookmarkZ are made from DeDe Smith's adorable "Silly Monkeyz" page kit & tearz add-on.

Any feedback on these BookmarkZ would be greatly appreciated! That's it from me today. Off to clean the house and make supper :)

Happy Scrapping :D

No comments: