Layout Slideshow

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ode to Fathers

"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." Anonymous

God love 'em! Fathers are a special breed. My husband, David, turns bathtime into a water park! Here's some pics of my special guys, checking out bugs, playing with trucks, and all that manly stuff:


We're gearing up for Father's Day at our house, and I felt moved to make a little something to celebrate these oversized kids in our lives. And I remember what a co-worker told me, "the worst day of fishing is better than the best day at work". So, here goes, my first blog freebie: a SNAPlet duet made with the "Angler" kit by Cyndi Wetmiller (Wetfish Designs).


Just click the link above to get the download. And, if you feel so inclined, leave a comment. I'd love to read them! Or, send me a link to your finished layout at kiden@divinedigital.com. Wish you all a wonderful Father's Day weekend, and God bless.

5 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

these are darling! thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quick pages - thanks very much for sharing!!
Lovely display of photos on your blog.

Unknown said...

This are great. Will have to use them. Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much or these AWESOME QPs!!!!!!!!!!

patchas said...

These are fabulous. Thank you so much.