Layout Slideshow

Monday, June 16, 2008

New Boutique!

I'm so excited to introduce my SNAPlet boutique at DivineDigital.com. Actually, it's my first boutique, as I have just started selling my SNAPlet albums I created as part of the many CT's I am on. I currently have 11 albums for sale, all different sizes and themes. These are among my favs!




I have more boy albums than girl, because I have boys at home. But I'm trying not to be typecast as a "boy designer", so I've added some more grown-up albums and am working on more girl albums. The last one is more gender-neutral, and I just love the bright colours!





Thank you to anyone who read this far! So, to kick off my new boutique, and as a thanks for visiting my blog, I am offering a 5-time coupon for 30% off any purchase of $3 or more. That means, you can use the coupon up to 5 times before it expires July 31, 2008.

code is: blogging30

I'd love to make a fancy coupon for you, but I'm at work and we don't have Photoshop here :(
If you have any problems with the code, just give me a hollar at kiden@divinedigital.com. Or, if you check out my boutique and don't see anything you like, you can give me a shout and tell me what you'd like to see. I'll do my best to oblige ;)
TTFN!

No comments: