Layout Slideshow

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Grand Opening of Kiden's Blog!

Hi all! Welcome to the Grand Opening of my digi-scrapping blog. I don't what kind of blogger I'm going to make, but I will try diligently to keep it up-to-date!


For those of you who don't know me, I am a Creative Team member to four amazing groups: DivineDigital.com, Royanna Fritschmann (StudioRA), Cyndi Wetmiller (Wetfish Designs), and DeDe Smith (Designs by DeDe). I have also recently become a SNAPlet designer at DivineDigital's boutique.


I have two adorable little boys, Alex (4) and Nicholas (2), and a fantastic husband David. And I like to show them off, so you'll find lots of layouts featuring my special guys! I also scrap for friends and family. I am currently not a Scrap-for-Hire provider. Here are some of my personal favourite layouts to-date:





"One Love, One Heart" features my three adorable guys. I made this one with Royanna Fritschmann's gorgeous kit, My Love, My LIFE! - One LOVE, One HEART.




"Family" features my nieces & nephew. It was made with Cyndi Wetmiller's beautiful kit, In Bloom.


"Here Comes the Sun" with my adorable Nicholas! I made this one as a celebration of the end of a long, tedious winter! Dede Smith's Spring Remix kit was perfect for it!

I guess that's enough about me! Thanks for coming to my grand opening. Hope to see you back soon!

No comments: