Layout Slideshow

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boutique Freebie #3 Released!

Hope you had a wonderful "first weekend in Summer" weekend, with lovely weather to boot! We ventured out on Sunday afternoon to the nearby park, and my little Nico got bombarded by mosquitoes! He hasn't slept through the night since, and I have to rub his legs to stop him from scratching (til the cream soaks in). But I'm now able to sleep WHILE I rub his bumpy little legs, so it's all good!


Now, onto the good stuff! So sorry for the delay in getting this to you. I was planning to have it in stores for the Big Sale weekend, but I'll just leave it up longer! Here goes:



Click on the preview to go to my boutique and download your freebie! Again, it's made with Cyndi Wetmiller's fabulous kit, "Inch by Inch". I love this bloomin' kit!! Great colours and lots of fun to work with. Expect a full-size album in my boutique soon .... Comments. Questions. Suggestions ... I'd love them all! You can get me at kiden@divinedigital.com or drop me a note here ;)


Take care, all!

1 comment:

Lu-Ann said...

Hi Rebecca,
Cyndi sent us on over from her blog, so seems I got here first to say "Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!" Mostly wanted to say thanks for the cool freebie. Love your talent! TY4S