Layout Slideshow

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 2 New Album Release!

You would not believe the day I've had! We never did get out into the sun, because a storm came in. So, I spent the day moving files from the hard drive of my 10-year old computer to my brand-spanking-new PC! And all the software I'm accustomed to I no longer have. And all of my favourites, my bookmarks, even my fonts were not there for me! I think I got most of what I need moved over now (which is good because it isn't recognizing my external hard drive anymore), but I hope I never have to do this again ;) But, man, my new PC is smokin-fast!

With all of the hassle and frustration and painful waiting today, I did manage to get my new album ready for stores. And here it is:

It's a 4-page 8x8 Mini Album made with one of my favourite Royanna Fritschmann kits, "Where I Live & Breathe". I absolutely love the colours in this kit! I tried something new in this album: I made the background of the third layout "pre-blended" with a touch of transparency, so you can fill the layout with a full-sized picture and see the texture of your photo blend into the background of the layout! I think it has a neat effect:

You can make your background picture black and white if you want to preserve the colours from the kit. It also looks great without a background picture!

And this album, along with my entire boutique, is reduced 30-60% off. AND, my blog coupon is still available if you scroll down far enough! Thanks for your patience with me today! And stop by tomorrow for the last installment of my daily Boutique Freebies.

Take care ;)

No comments: