Layout Slideshow

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blog Me! Layout 2 & Grab Bag Sale

Well, I could not have imagined the response I've been getting from my boutique freebies! Thank you to all for your orders and kind words. I appreciate them both. I can tell you, it has kept me motivated and working like a woman possessed!


Firstly, Blog Me. Layout #2 from the kit "Ellie & Lucy" is ready to go. I packed it up and sent it off to Cyndi Wetmiller, the challenge coordinator, and it should be up on her blog shortly. As some of you may well know, Cyndi's blog is generating so much traffic they have mistaken her for a spamming blog! But it should all be rectified soon ;)


Here's a preview of the layout to tide you over!



Also, DivineDigital.com is having a grab bag sale this weekend, July 4-6, and I'll be putting in a bag or two. I can't tell you what's going to be in them, only that they will be well worth the money!

So, to all of my American friends, I wish you all a Happy 4th of July and to my fellow Canucks, a Happy Canada Day. Stop by this week and I'll have some freebies to celebrate!!

Take care

No comments: