Layout Slideshow

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Kits & Freebie Notice :)

Good day to you all! I am loving this whole 2009 thing :) How exciting ... a new year .... two of my good friends are expecting their first children .... I'm going to have a new nephew in a couple of weeks .... lots of fun stuff :D

Just wanted to take a minute to share with you a few of my new boutique items, and alert to you some fab upcoming freebies and a CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE ..... but let me not get ahead of myself :D Read on ....

Year of the Boy 2009 Calendar, 4x6:
This fantastic boy calendar was made as a Christmas gift. I was absolutely thrilled at how it turned out, and I thought others might like it too! I only regret that I released it a little late in the Christmas season :( All kits used are Royanna Fritschmann products!






Year of the Girl 2009 Calendar, 4x6:
A gorgeous album for the little divas! A girly version of my Year of the Boy calendar. It almost makes me wish I had little girls :D Also, all Royanna Fritschmann kits used!





Winter Wonderland 8x8 Album:
Celebrate all the splendor of Winter with this gorgeous 8-page album from Kiden Studios! Made from Cyndi Wetmiller's fantastic new kit, "Winter Wonderland", this album is "wonder" full!

Freebies & CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE!!
Just wanted to let you all know, I have made some fabulous January Boutique Freebies for you, and they will be in my boutique tonight :) Please check back soon to see --- I'll be posting previews tonight or tomorrow :D
Also, a heads-up! I'll be having a Customer Appreciation sale starting this weekend for the month of January. So if you have been eye-balling something in my boutique, now is the time to get it off your wishlist and into your cart!! Details to come soon, so stay tuned for that as well :)
Well, I guess that about wraps up this blog post. My second already for 2009 .... let's hope the rest of my resolutions fare as well as this one!!! LOL
Happy Scrapping in 09!

No comments: