Layout Slideshow

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wild Boyz! Wordisms Blog Freebie

Good day, all! How's your 2009 going? Mine's been pretty good so far. I became an aunt again yesterday!! Welcome to the world, Dax Browning :D Waiting to get some pics so I can show them off!!

I've got another freebie for you: "Wild Boyz! Wordisms" will be available free from my blog until the 24th of this month. I will keep the "Boyz Rule! Wordisms" freebie link active until the 17th, so if you haven't grabbed that one yet, don't miss out!! Just scroll down to the previous post to grab it :D


Wild Boyz! Wordisms Freebie

I'm so thrilled at the response I'm getting for my wordart that I've decided to make it into a weekly thing! So, each week I'll make a new wordart and offer it free for that week. Then, at the end of the month, I'll package them up for my store. This month's theme is "Boyz!" So, without any further ado, here is the second Boyz Wordart freebie, "Wild Boyz".


LINK REMOVED

Happy Scrapping :D

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks so much - my wild boy will give me plenty of chances to use these :-D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 16, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Bayliegirl said...

Hey - I have come across your stuff on divine digital. I love your style. I was wondering if you sell just elements and paper. I dont really need any QP but - I love your stuff? Is there a place where you do this?

agooch6@cox.net - thanks