Layout Slideshow

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Boyz ROCK! Wordisms Blog Freebie

Good day, all! Well, as promised, here are some baby pics of my baby nephew, Dax, born on January 14th at 4:19pm. Have you ever seen such cheeks on a newborn?? He's adorable. And being the doting auntie that I am, I'm sure you'll see tons of new layouts of this guy and his big bro soon :D




And, here's Wordism Freebie #3 for January, "Boyz ROCK!". Click on the preview to download :D Wordism Freebie #2 is still active, but #1 has been disabled. Hope you snagged it!
LINK REMOVED
And, just a heads-up: I'll be expanding my boutique at DivineDigital to include element packs, photomasks, and more. Stay tuned for that!!

Happy Scrapping :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 20, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.