Layout Slideshow

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Super BoyZ! Wordism Freebie

Good day, all! Sorry I'm a bit late with the 4th BoyZ Wordism freebie, but I was down with the flu for the better part of the week. Well, better late than never :D

Today's Wordism is called "Super BoyZ!" and is perfect for those little (or big) superheroes in your life :D

LINK REMOVED

I will keep this freebie active until Sunday, February 8th. The "BoyZ Rock!" Wordism link will stay active until the 1st, so make sure you grab them while you can :D

And just a heads-up: I'm working on my very first pagekit right now. I hope to have it out within this week. I'm pretty excited about it :D Stay tuned for details ....

Happy Scrapping :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jan [LA 07:23pm, NY 10:23pm] - 30 Jan [UK 03:23am, OZ 02:23pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love the wordart...Thank you and hope you're feeling better! :)