Layout Slideshow

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009 :)

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope some of you have more exciting plans than I do this New Year's Eve: scrapping and playing video games with my boys. However you ring in the New Year, I wish you all the best in 2009 :) One of my New Year's resolutions: to blog a bit more often :D

I promised earlier in the week that I would post a fab new freebie for all of you before 2009. Well, it came down to the wire {LOL} but here it is: a hybrid "Christmas Cheer: Cosmo Cricket Jack Album"! This album was made with Cyndi Wetmiller's fantastic holiday kit, "Christmas Cheer". Just click on the previews to download. Enjoy :)



If you don't have a Cosmo Cricket Jack Album, they are available for sale at various places. But I like to just print these on heavy cardstock (or glue onto cardstock) and cut along the guides. Punch a hole in the proper space, then you can use a ring fastener or a ribbon to collect it together!

See you in the New Year! Happy scrapping :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Jan. 02, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.