Layout Slideshow

Monday, December 15, 2008

Crafty Christmas Hybrid Bundle!

Good day, all. Hope your pre-Christmas season is going smoothly :) I just cannot believe how quickly Christmas is approaching. Very excited but a bit overwhelmed with all the things left to do.

I've been working on some Christmas hybrid ideas, and have compiled a few into a "Crafty Christmas Hybrid Bundle". This bundle will be available exclusively at DivineDigital for $3 now til Boxing Day. Click on the ad to go to my boutique:

The bundle includes a Tree Hybrid album, 6 Christmas card templates (4 SNAPlet, 2 Standard), and a 4x6 inch 2009 Calendar! Check out the previews below.









If you like these, then hold onto your hats! I'm planning to release a few more of these little bundling beauties before Christmas (if all goes well :D)
And, yes, I realize it's the middle of December and I haven't submitted my new boutique freebies yet. For those of you who have been waiting for those, I apologize. But I have not forgotten ... in fact, I'm planning something special, freebie-wise, for the Christmas holidays, so stay tuned :)
Have a great week and happy scrapping <3

No comments: