Layout Slideshow

Friday, December 5, 2008

Is it December already??

Wow! This year has just flown by! Guess it's true what they say, "Time flies when you're having fun"!! And I've had a blast scrapping this year of 2008. Thought I'd take a minute and do a layout display of some of my most fav layouts so far this year. There's quite a few .... LOTS of my boys here, but also some of my extended family and friends :) Take a gander, if you wish! Some of these are sample LOs for my SNAPlet albums .... Click on the preview to go to my DivineDigital.com gallery and view credits and such :D



Alex's birthday party
the boogie boarder :D
Bubble Slayer :)






Halloween 2006!
Alex, rockin' out!
My baby, Nico :D
Climbing the wall again, at least this time it's at McDonalds and not at home :D
Me and my Alex
All three of my boys
RAK for a friend
RAK for Cyndi Wetmiller :)
My nephew, Jet the Pirate!
My Mom & Uncle John when they were kids!
My beautiful niece, Cassie (above & below)

My nephew, Phil
My stepson, Andrew, (from previous marriage)
above & below -- can't believe it's the same kid!
Missy, my Sis-dog (parent's pet :D)
Well, that should just about wrap up this post!! Hope you enjoyed my little gallery display :)
Be sure to join me this weekend for a special Crafty Christmas grab bag AND the December boutique freebies :D
Happy scrapping!

No comments: