Layout Slideshow

Friday, August 1, 2008

August Boutique Freebies!

Hi all! I had another computer scare last night -- I got home and my PC wouldn't get off of sleep. When I restarted, there was 5 minutes of the "black screen of death" that made me panic that my hard drive was failing again. Luckily, it did restart and turned out to be fine, but nonetheless it prompted me to back up all of my new files onto DVD. So, it ate into my designing time.

I have two August Boutique Freebies to show you, but only the first is already in my store. This "Angler 4x6 SNAPlet Duet" was made with Cyndi Wetmiller's fabulous and much anticipated Angler Add-on kit. Love the vintage feel!

The second will be in my boutique when I get home from work today (should be ready by 7pm CT). Just ran out of time this morning. Made from Royanna Fritschmann's gorgeous "Just Beachy" kit, this SNAPlet Duet is perfect for those water layouts!



I expect both of these freebies will be made into full-sized kits by the end of the month.

That's it from me so far. Expect 2 more freebies tomorrow!

No comments: