Layout Slideshow

Thursday, July 31, 2008

2 New Releases & CIJ Winds Down

Well, that was unpleasant! I just wrote a long, beautiful blog post about my new products and my CIJ promos, then blogger konked out on me and it was all lost! As I am at work right now, I want to get this redone as quickly as possible, so here is the congested, Reader's Digest version!

July is over. So Christmas in July, over. But I've extended my CIJ promos til Friday, August 1st at 11:59pm CT. This includes grab bags, CIJ GWP albums, and the 20% automatic discount. I will honour all of these until at least midnight tomorrow (I might not stay awake til midnight on Friday, but I'm an early riser!).

New releases: 2 albums, both from Royanna Fritschmann kits. Firstly, "Kid's Life 2: Eye Heart U" 8x8 Mini Album, 2nd part of the Kid's Life series. If you are interested in both the Kid's Life and Kid's Life 2 album and don't yet have the first, just hold off for a day or two and I'll be selling them collectively for a reduced price. Below the preview are some samples I made featuring my little guys (and big guy too!).






Second new release: "Extreme Sk8tr: Skate Zone" 8x8 album. Urban, grungy, and cool, this album is perfect for teens, but can accommodate skaters of all ages. Below, again, is a sample with my little Alex, who at 4 years old has yet to skateboard (to his dismay).




SORRY: No freebies today. Expect my August Boutique Freebie installment in the morning. Should be in my boutique before my blog, so go there in the AM if you're just itching to snag them! But they will be available for the entire month of August, so no real rush!
ALSO: I'll be working with the fabulous designs of Princess Lala at DivineDigital.com. And if you're familiar with her fabulous doodles and page kits, you'll be as excited as I am! Stay tuned for new albums ....
That's it! Hope you like! See you soon with freebies.

No comments: