Layout Slideshow

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who couldn't use a little Xmas?

I love Christmas! It's my favourite time of year, definitely NOT for the weather, but for the general "cheeriness" of the season. Although some people are NEVER cheery, there is an overall sense of friendliness in the air. The Christmas in July event at DivineDigital brings a little bit of that Christmas Cheer while the weather is still gorgeous! What could be better? But this year, my faulty hard drive has caused me to miss nearly all of it.

But it's not too late to get a freebie or two in, right? So, here it goes. Freebie #1 is a Christmas pillowbox craft printable made from Cyndi Wetmiller's fantastic Christmas in July kit, "Need a Little Xmas" (part of her Personal Use grab bag available at DivineDigital, shhhh!). And, in this crazy world of ours, who couldn't use a little more Xmas? I know I could.

Just personalize the printable, then print on card stock or thicker paper. Fold using the guidelines, and voila! A Christmas pillowbox for a small gift or card! I used the "Commercial Use Craft Template" set by Ilona Havenaar, also available at DivineDigital. This is my first Craft Template attempt, so let me know what you think. Feedback is definitely appreciated ;)

That's it from me so far. I'll try and get another freebie or two in before Christmas in July is over!

TTNF ;)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Suz :) said...

You got some of my...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you from the bottom of my heart…and may you have a suuuuuper great day!
Suzee Q's Stuff