Layout Slideshow

Friday, August 8, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe how much of 2008 has gone by! I can't believe my trip is finally here. I can't believe how grown up my little guys are getting. This year, this time with them has flown by. All of my recent computer problems have prompted me to back up my photos and movies onto DVD. They last longer than the CDs, some of which were already 5 years old. And now I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. Wanted to share a couple quick pics with you, and a movie retrospective.













And here's Alex at 3-1/2 months old. Sorry for the poor quality -- only a 2.0MP camera!



And here's Alex from a couple of months ago. This one is kindof jumpy because I was taking it from behind while pushing him in the stroller.







Well, I'll be signing off, and you probably won't hear from me until I return from holidays (unless I'm just itching to share some fab holiday pics!). Hopefully, I'll return to my computer fully restored and D:\ in tact, and you'll be getting those freebies straight away!


TTFN!

No comments: