Layout Slideshow

Thursday, August 7, 2008

And the curse continues ....

You would not believe what happened when I got home yesterday -- my dang computer, my new computer, will not boot up! I can't believe the bad luck I am having with computers these days. Luckily I'm going on holidays next week anyhow, and the "technician" has lots of time to figure out what's wrong without me breathing down his neck. A blessing which I'm sure he's happy about.

The only downside is that I can't post the freebie I had ready for you. And I can't put my fab Just Beezcuz Bracket Album in my boutique. And I can't get my other albums ready for my store. And I can't finish up on my CT assignments. Yesterday was to be the "clean-up" day, so to speak, where I get all of these little things off of my desk before my holiday. Now they will all have to wait.

The only goodside is that I can focus on getting ready for my trip to Cowboy Country at the end of the week (which is almost here!). I'll come back with tons of great pics to scrap! We're going to the fair, the rodeo, the zoo, the duck pond, not to mention sightseeing. And I'll leave you with some fab pics I took 5 years ago, at the first trip to Montana.





Y'all come back now, y'hear? (just practicing LOL)

No comments: