Layout Slideshow

Saturday, August 2, 2008

August Boutique Installment #3

I'm sorry to do this piece by piece, but it's been a bit more hectic than I had originally thought. But, since it's a long weekend here in Canada, I should be able to catch up on my scrapping.


Here is my third installment of my August Boutique Freebies. Made from DeDe Smith's fun page kits, "Blockz" & "Blockz Add-on", this SNAPlet Duet freebie is perfect for little guys, or big guys, who love those building blocks. Just click on the preview to go to my boutique and snag this little baby!






I'm already half-way done making this into a full-sized brag book. Expect it in stores sometime this weekend!

Also, as I have joined the Creative Team of Princess Lala, I'll be making an August Boutique Freebie with one of her kits too! So, I should have the fourth installment ready this weekend too. Fingers crossed!

That's it from me. Short and sweet ;)

No comments: