Layout Slideshow

Monday, June 8, 2009

June DAD: Day 8 Freebies

Good Monday, everyone :D

Only have time for a quick note .... blogging from the office once again!! It's that time again ... my rotation in the June Download-a-day kit is available today! Here is your blog freebie; just click on the preview to download.


LINK REMOVED

And here's my DivineDigital DAD Forum contribution. Click the preview to go to the forum and grab the Day 8 portion!

Join me back here in three days for Day 11 contributions AND sneak peeks to my $1 Friday deals :)

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on Jun. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).