Layout Slideshow

Thursday, June 25, 2009

$1 Friday for June 26th

Good day, all :D

Well, it's been a rough week, but I am tickled pink at the thought of being reunited with my PC this weekend! Yippee!! I'm so far behind on everything that I'm sure I won't see the light of day or get a chance to enjoy all the warmth of what promises to be a gorgeous Summer weekend. But, on the other hand, I get to scrap again! So it's worth it :)

Friday's coming up fast, and I thought I'd take a minute and share with you this week's $1 Friday deals, available now in my boutique! I have a variety of things for only a buck, including a HUGE Hybrid Album! Just click on the previews to go to my boutique.










Join me this weekend as I showcase my newest kit, "Nature Boy" with a gorgeous freebie and tons of FANTASTIC layout samples!!
Happy Scrapping :)

No comments: