Layout Slideshow

Saturday, June 13, 2009

June DAD: Day 14 Freebies :D

Good day, all :)

Today's freebie is my final installment for the gorgeous "Summer Breezes" Download-a-day kit! Hope you've been grabbing your daily piece of Summer from the fab ladies, Emma Moore and Rochelle Roy!

Without any further ado, here are the final blog pieces of "Summer Breezes" from Kiden Studios; an adorable paper and cute little QP set. Click on the preview to download :)


LINK REMOVED


And don't forget to get the Divine Digital piece; click the preview to go to the DAD forum!


Have a great weekend and Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing these gorgeous quick pages!

I'm just sorry that I missed the other lovely "extras" to the "Summer Breezes" kit that you created and shared here on your blog.

grammy201 said...

Unfortunately I wasn't aware that you were posting goodies here on your blog till recently. But I'm happy I was able to get the last download and todays! Thanks so much for the extra goodies for Summer Breezes and thanks again for your wonderful contributions at Divine Digital! Love your work and will be watching to see what you do next!