Layout Slideshow

Thursday, June 11, 2009

June DAD: Day 11 Freebies :)

Wishing a great day to all of you :) Today is my son, Alex's 5th birthday! He starts school in the Fall -- excuse me while I wipe away a sentimental tear!! Here's a picture of the strapping young lad, taken at the Teddy Bear's Picnic a few weeks ago!



Today is also my day for the Download-a-day kit at DivineDigital.com. So, without any further ado, here are the downloads for today.

And here's my Divine Digital download-a-day portion!

See you again on the 14th for my last portion of the Download-a-day kit, "Summer Breezes". And join me here tomorrow, $1 Friday at DD, where I will post my featured $1 boutique items!

Happy Scrapping :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

KittenJen said...

Thanks so much, I just love that lil soccer mouse!

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH that mouse is just tooo cute! :D