Layout Slideshow

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July DAD: Day 9 Freebies

I hope you are enjoying "Backyard Fun", the fab download-a-day kit at Divine Digital. I sure enjoyed making it along with my wonderful co-designers, Lulu (Myriad Graphics) and Rachel (Captivated Visions).

It's my featured day again, and I have two adorable little parts for you. First is my Day 9 blog freebie, shown below. Just click on the preview to download.


LINK REMOVED

Second is my Divine Digital download-a-day thread Day 9 freebie. Click on the preview to go to Divine and download :)

Have a great rest-of-week :) Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

grammy201 said...

Thanks for the extra goodies; I really appreciate you doing this for us!

Christie said...

thank you so much for the extra goodies, the dog is so cute

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "extras" to the daily download!!