Layout Slideshow

Sunday, July 12, 2009

July DAD: Day 12 Freebies

Happy Sunday :)

Today is officially my last vacation day .... I go back to work tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I'd like some extra time to finish up all I had planned to do on my vacation week. But on the other hand, I like money .... so I guess work wins!

It's July 12th already, if you can believe it, and it's time for more portions of "Backyard Fun". Firstly, here's the preview of my blog freebie. Click on the preview to download.


LINK REMOVED

Secondly, here's the Divine Digital download-a-day forum freebie. Click on this preview to go to the DAD thread and download the freebie for day 12.


Have a great Sunday! Happy Scrapping :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing all these lovely extra designs!!

grammy201 said...

Thank you for the extra goodies! Hope your week goes smoothly!

clubiani said...

thank you! this is adorable

TifLyn said...

Thank you! Love both freebies!
Hugs, Tif

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 13, 2009. Thanks again.