Layout Slideshow

Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday!! Well, I don't know what happened last week with my $1 Fridays ... I am 99.9% sure I changed my items from the previous week, but when I went to look yesterday, I saw they hadn't been changed. So, all those deals I advertised last week that I didn't actually offer are on for $1 this week!

AND, I've also added my newest kit ,"Backyard Fun", for a buck too!! This kit may look familiar to my blog-goers ... it's my download-a-day kit from last month plus all my blog freebies! If you missed this DAD kit, here's your chance to get it for next-to-nothing :) This brings this week's $1 offerings to 12 boutique items!!














Also, look for some fabulous new products to come to my boutique this weekend, as well as some *** Commercial Use *** stuff!!
.
Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping :D

No comments: