Layout Slideshow

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Layouts & Sneak Peek

Good evening :) I wanted to take a quick minute and share with you some awesome layouts made with my kits by my friend, Charlene Vanness! Check them out below :) Just click on the layouts to leave her some luv!!


"Urban Chick" made with my kits, Urban: Chaos and Urban: Decay.


"Goldy & Pacino" is a gorgeous layout made with my newest kit, Lilac Memories.


And I wanted to give you a heads up: I will be a featured designer in Divine Digital's June Download-a-day A Kit, starting June 1st. I'm paired up with a couple of extremely talented ladies and you will love what we are making :D If you are just a wee bit curious to see this new kit, check out my sneak peek preview below! Click for a closer look ...

For 5 days in June, I will be giving away a piece of this kit on Divine Digital's site, AND I'll be giving away a second piece here on my blog! Stay tuned for more details in the next few days!!
Happy Scrapping ;)

No comments: