Layout Slideshow

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dollar Daze: Day 1 & New Kit

Good day, everyone! Just a few quick things before I head off to work :D

Dollar Daze: Day 1

I have posted Day 1 of my "Bring Back My Spring: Dollar Daze" promo on my Facebook Fan Page. If you're on Facebook and would like to receive notifications each day of the featured boutique item, simply add yourself as a fan.

I would like to share previews of my newest kit, "Lilac Memories", available now in my boutique. I love how it turned out. Special thanks to Ailsa Somersgill (AKA Little Dragon) and Charlene Vanness for providing lilac photographs!




If you like this kit, today would be a good day to check it out in my boutique (hint, hint :D) And, if you haven't already, scroll down for the gorgeous SNAPlet duet freebie.
TTFN and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: