Layout Slideshow

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dollar Daze & New Fan Page :D

Good day, all :)

I'm posting from work this morning; but I wanted to take a minute to share a couple of new things at Kiden Studios! Firstly, Kiden Studios is on Facebook!! That's right :) we have a brand new fan page, where I will show sneak peek at new kits, notify my fans of upcoming sales and promos, as well as share the occasional exclusive freebie.


I'll be having a "Bring Back My Spring! Dollar Daze" sale in conjunction with this event. Spring is usually my favourite time of year, with the warming weather, beautiful budding trees, and birds chirping in the crisp morning air. But this year, it's a little too crisp. We've had two separate snowfalls this month alone ..... I know, snow in May, it's disgusting!! This morning, it's a balmy zero degrees Celsius, and I'm braving the weather in my capris & sandals. I refuse to break out my winter clothes again this late in the game!!

Needless to say, I need some "perking up" this Spring. So, for each day from May 20th to 31st, I'll be putting one item in my boutique on sale for a dollar! I'll be notifying my Facebook fans of which item the evening before :) So, to make sure you don't miss out on any deals, be sure to add yourself as a fan of Kiden Studios!


And here's a quick freebie for you all. A SNAPlet duet made with my newest kit, "Lilac Memories". This sweet kit is a tribute to my late Grandmother, Helen, who passed away last month. It's made of things she loved: lilacs, lavendar, nature, music, crocheting. I will be adding this kit to my boutique later today. But, if you wish to have a sneak peek, check out my Facebook Fan Page.

That's it from me. Wishing you all better weather than I'm having! And happy scrapping :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).