Layout Slideshow

Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's My Party! Today's Special ...

Today's special is .... the same as yesterday. Sorry, guys :) I got home from my conference late last night and set the alarm for 5am. But I didn't plan for my little guy to wake up at 1am with a sore tummy, and as a result, I slept in. I didn't have time to get my blog special for today ready, and instead was scrambling to get to work on time.

But I have extended the Just Beez-cuz coupon to be valid for today as well, and I'll do my best to get TWO specials out to you tomorrow!!

Instead, I'll take the opportunity to show you some of my new boutique items. There's quite a bit of new stuff that hasn't been showcased here yet, so here goes!

Passionately Pink! Grab Bag REVEALED

Remember this? My Passionately Pink! SNAPlet album grab bag from the beginning of the month. The grab bag has been revealed, and each item is available individually in my boutique. Click on a preview for more info on each album. If you missed out on this grab bag, don't worry, there'll be another one next month :)





Other Boutique Items:
I have put quite a few new items for Fall and Halloween. I am expecting to put a few more before the end of the month, so stay tuned!! Click on a preview to go to my boutique :)










Don't forget, my "5 for $5" and Halloween Printables Gift With Purchase promos are still active!

That's it from me today. See you back here tomorrow with one (or two) more daily specials for my It's my party! Blog Party event!!
TTFN!

No comments: