Layout Slideshow

Friday, October 31, 2008

It's My Party! Today's Special Day 6 .... & a Hot Little Freebie!

Happy Halloween, everyone! So excited for tonight :) Hope you all have a fabulous and safe Halloween night, wherever you are .... Well, I only have a few minutes before I get ready for work, so I'll get right down to it. Yesterday, I promised you a free album today. It's actually two mini-albums made from the same Download-a-day kit available at DivineDigital.com this month. These mini-albums will be free TODAY ONLY, then you will find them in my boutique. So, without any further ado, I present "Hook & Ladder"!


Daily Special #7: Free Hook & Ladder Mini-Albums

The first mini-album was made with the Download-a-day contributions of Laura White, Princess Lala Designs. This will be available with the last download-a-day link today only. Click on the preview to go to the forum and grab this album! { SORRY, LINKS REMOVED }




The second mini-album is made with the Download-a-day contributions of Cyndi Wetmiller of Wetfishscraps. You can grab this one right here. Just click on the preview to download :)



I'll also be posting this morning with a Halloween Daily Special, so check back :)
Happy Haunting :O