Layout Slideshow

Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's My Party! Today's Special Day 3

Hi all! Hope you're enjoying your weekend as I am :) Yesterday was a write-off for me, laundry day, and I complete drained myself of all energy. I'm telling you, these boys of mine have entirely too many clothes!!! Anyhoo, I have to get ready for Sunday School, so I'll make this short and sweet. I have one daily special for you, and I'll come out with another one this afternoon (fingers crossed!).


Daily Special #4: Hybrid BOGO

"4 the Boyz" hybrid albums in a 2-for-1 deal. Click the preview to go to my boutique! Hope you enjoy :) Remember, my 31% auto discount are still active! So this product is greatly reduced AND 2-for-1! Also, my "5 for $5" collections will remain active through to November 2nd.

TTFN!

No comments: