Layout Slideshow

Thursday, April 23, 2009

SNEAK PEEK: Urban: Chaos!

Hello again :D

As promised, I have a little "sneak peek" into my newest kit, "Urban: Chaos", coming to my boutique on Saturday. As you can probably tell, it's a celebration of the art of graffiti. Please note: I am not condoning graffiti, particularly the illegal and defacing kind, but you gotta admit that some of these folks have some serious skills!

Featured in the layouts are my stepson (from my previous marriage), Andrew, my baby Nico, and my older boy, "Mr Cool" himself, Alex! Everything in this kit has Alex's "coolness" seal of approval :) It is sure to capture the 'tude in your teen, tween, or little guys.








Look for it in my boutique this weekend! Also, I'll try to put together a little chaotic freebie for you ......
Happy Scrapping

No comments: