Layout Slideshow

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Belated Earth Day :)

Hi all! Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a happy belated Earth day 2009!! I meant to post this little Earth Day freebie yesterday, but I have been taking home A LOT of extra work lately, and I'm "going crazy" .... or at least that's what my 4-year-old told me :D

Besides, I'm sure most of you haven't scrapped your Earth Day stuff yet .... if you have, you're even more hardcore than I! So, without any further ado, here's your Earth Day freebie; a fantastic little SNAPlet duet made with the awesome new "This is ... Our Earth" pagekit by Cyndi Wetmiller, Wetfish Scraps.



And, just a heads-up! I have a new pagekit releasing this weekend, the next in my "Urban" series. I'll post some previews and sample layouts this afternoon :D
Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Earth Day Theme post on Apr. 23, 2009. Thanks again.