Layout Slideshow

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boutique Sneak Peek

Man, I am getting creamed, at work and at home. At work, I've been enlisted to help out another department as they are swamped with work and two new trainees who are not up to par.

At home, I've been enlisted to rearrange the boy's bedroom. Definitely in need of it. But, as they have SO MUCH stuff and hubby and I have so little, we have two options: 1) give them the larger room, or 2) keep some of their stuff in our room. We chose the latter, and bought a massive wardrobe for their clothes in our room. If I ever get a spare evening, it'll be spent putting that monster together.

Somehow, in between these two time-hogs, I've managed to get reasonably caught up on my CT assignments, and have even done a little album designing. They're still not ready for the boutique (will be sometime this week), but wanted to give you a sneak peek!


4 the Boyz Hybrid: All Star! Scalloped Album:
Made with "4 the Boyz: Exploring Alden's World" and "4 the Boyz: SuperSTAR" by Royanna Fritschmann

My Earth 2: 8x8 Album
Made with Cyndi Wetmiller's My Earth Download-a-day contributions.



I expect to get another couple albums done soon, then I'll be putting them all in my store sometime this weekend. Just a reminder, the Wetfish/Kiden BOGO sale is still on for the month of September. Also, I'm planning a Fall Equinox sale or promo, and grab bag sale & promos for next month! Stay tuned .....
TTFN!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I LOVE the earth kit pages you created! What a great idea, they can be used for so much, especially related to children. And they are very attractive. Thanks, I'll have to scrape up some pennies (or dollars) to get my hands on this one!!