Layout Slideshow

Monday, September 1, 2008

2 Sales, 4 New Freebies & Lots of Albums!!

I know I've been away for too long, but time has been getting away from me. Since I got my PC back last week from the second hard drive failure in a month, it's taken me time to get it back in working order. But this time, I wised up and invested in an external hard drive!


I've been busy scrapping new albums and freebies for my loyal bloggers! But first, some new promos and sales:



1) Wetfish/Kiden BOGO Sale for September






There are lots of promos out there where you can buy a page kit and they throw in an album. But how many sell the album and throw in the page kit? This is the first I've seen, but thanks to the generous nature of Cyndi Wetmiller, for this month, three of her page kits are up for grabs!








2) "You Do the Math" Back 2 School Sale





Math was always one of my favourite subjects (I know, I'm a nerd), but with this fun little sale, it'll be one of yours too! An automatic 20% off any order, plus an additional 20% off any orders of $10 or more. And, if any of my fantastic customers have coupon balances left, you can add on an extra 30% off! Now do you see why I love math?? This sale is already in effect, and will go on until at least Sunday, September 7th.




Now onto my new boutique albums:










And, last but not least, my Freebies! I have three new installments of my Boutique Freebies for September. Just click the previews below to go to my boutique and snag these little beauties!








And, an exclusive blog freebie for my visitors. Just click on the preview to download!


This SNAPlet duet freebie is made with the fab album, "Lil Miss Retro" by Digital Reality Bytes (collab between Royanna Fritschmann & Princess Lala). Love the yesteryear feel of this kit!


That's it from me! Take care and have a great Labor Day Long Weekend!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 01:05am, NY 03:05am, UK 08:05am, OZ 06:05pm] ).