Layout Slideshow

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dollar Day! Sale at Divine Digital


At Kiden Studios' boutique, I am offering:
  • All of my kits for $1!
  • All of my CU items for $1!
  • All of my Photomasks & Element Packs for $1!
  • All SNAPlet albums made with my own designs for $1!
  • AND, All SNAPlet albums made with the designs of Royanna, Princess Lala, & Wetfish Designs for 50% off! No coupon required. Discounts reflected in cart :)
So, if you like my designs, this is a fabulous time to fulfill your wishlist ;)
And, just for visiting my blog, I am re-offering a cute little freebie & SNAPlet called "You Colo(u)r My World". It was a blog train contribution back in 2009, and I'm hoping to make it into a full kit one day :) Download links on the bottom. And enjoy!



LINK EXPIRED

Have a great Valentine's day :D

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [15 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Liz said...

very beautiful! thanks for sharing :)

5star said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials